Mason Hayes & Curran appoints 15 new partners
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP has announced a significant expansion with the appointment of 15 new partners this month.
The business law firm said the new hires follow “exceptionally strong growth in 2021”, when it saw its revenues increase by 23 per cent to €98 million.
The new partners and their practice areas are as follows:
- Áine Quigley in the real estate and built environment teams;
- Anne Harkin in the corporate team;
- Catherine Kelly in the employment and education teams;
- Colm Farrell in the dispute resolution and built environment teams;
- Cara Cooke in the corporate and built environment teams;
- Cathy Grant in the financial services team;
- Eimear Lyons in the corporate and health teams;
- Gearóid Carey in the dispute resolution and technology teams;
- Hannah Devoy in the construction and built environment teams;
- James Morrin in the dispute resolution team;
- James Gallagher in the product regulatory and life sciences team;
- Laura Durning in the competition and antitrust team;
- Liam Heylin in the competition and antitrust team;
- Muireann Hernon in the financial services and energy teams;
- Sarah Cloonan in the financial regulatory and financial services teams;
Managing partner Declan Black said: “It’s very pleasing to announce so many promotions to partner reflecting the talent and opportunity at MHC. What unites all our partners is a deep commercial understanding of the business sectors in which they operate, and a practical approach to giving clear legal advice.
“Our ambition is to recruit another 50 roles in the next year to ensure we can comfortably meet client demand, and continue to provide an experience for clients which is truly different from our competitors.”