And finally… finger of suspicion

A woman accidentally bit into a severed human finger after it was inadvertently served in a hamburger at a fast food restaurant.

Estefany Benitez, from Bolivia, posted a gruesome photo of her tainted food on Facebook after workers at the restaurant shrugged it off.

According to Ms Benitez, workers kept serving customers after she showed them the decaying finger and simply offered her a refund.

An investigation later established that a worker in the meat factory supplying the restaurant had lost part of his finger in an accident.

Share icon
Share this article:

Related Articles