Employment Solicitor (Dublin)
Career Opportunity for an Employment Solicitor
Daniel Spring & Co. provides clients with high quality advice and outstanding client service in many areas of law including employment, professional regulatory practice, health & safety, sports law, mediation & arbitration, healthcare, family, personal injury, corporate, conveyancing & probate and debt recovery.
Daniel Spring & Co have an opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join its busy and expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and practical Solicitor who is interested in building their career in a highly regarded practice in Dublin. The position offers a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to broaden your experience and develop a successful career in employment law.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in employment law required;
- Strong academic credentials and excellent written and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage a busy caseload, whilst also being a strong team player;
- Excellent organisational, legal research and IT skills essential;
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making skills;
- Strong work ethic and ability to effectively manage client relationships;
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.danielspring.ie