Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP is a leading Irish law firm with a team of more than 60 professionals across offices in Cork and Dublin. CKT is ranked in the top 25 Law Firms in Ireland. Our growing firm is renowned for providing high quality services in a great atmosphere with exceptional opportunity for career development.
CKT is currently looking to recruit a Solicitor/Associate with strong experience in Employment Law to join their team.
The role can be based in Cork or Dublin, with the possibility of remote/blended working.
The successful candidate will have a diverse range of work including:
- Drafting, negotiation and advising upon contracts, policies, and severance agreements.
- Advising and guiding employers through investigations, disciplinary proceedings and termination of employment.
- Advising employers on statutory obligations and duties including protected disclosures, employment equality, and unfair dismissals.
- Representation of employers (primarily) and employees before the Workplace Relations Commission, Labour Court and Civil Courts.
- Experience in Data Protection / Commercial Contracts would be an advantage.