Commercial Property Solicitor (Associate) 3-5 Years PQE
Commercial Property Solicitor (Associate) 3-5 Years Post Qualification Experience
Orpen Franks LLP is a boutique law firm with a strong and varied client base with over 200 years’ experience in the industry. Working with a variety of clients from individuals to large corporate businesses across Ireland you can be assured that every day is unique at Orpen Franks LLP. They boast experienced, expert, flexible and manoeuvrable working practices that are well supported.
The firm is part of an international network of independent law firms.
It is as leaders and specialists in the property law field that Orpen Franks LLP first came to prominence in Ireland. They pride themselves on providing a comprehensive and professional service, adapting to the ever-changing landscape of commercial property law in Ireland. Orla O’Connell, Partner, heads the team of 9 which includes 3 experienced property partners.
The team has a strong practice in the leisure, retail and hospitality sectors with high profile and long standing clients of the firm. The team covers all aspects of property including acquisition and disposal of commercial property, landlord and tenant matters, portfolio management, large scale residential development and sales, property investment, plot sales, construction elements and the financing arrangements that accompany property transactions. The team works closely with all of the other departments to ensure the provision of seamless and results driven advice.
What you’ll do:
- You will respond to clients’ requirements and deliver results, whilst maintaining and supporting the maintenance of a proper work/life balance;
- You will provide accurate, prompt, realistic and relevant advice whilst managing client’s expectations;
- Support and work alongside the partners and your colleagues in the team and across all departments in the firm;
- Actively work to convert enquiries into new matters;
- Ensure accurate file management and time recording;
- Ensure deadlines and timescales are met;
- You will continue to build excellent knowledge within your area of law;
- Maintain confidentiality in line with the firm’s policies and procedures.
Who we are looking for?
Candidates must be currently working in private practice and have experience in:
- Commercial property and the associated corporate law and finance law elements;
- Acquisitions, disposals and financing of commercial property;
- All types of residential and commercial property due diligence;
- Landlord and tenant transactions to include leases, assignments, sub-letting, surrenders, lease variations, licences and options;
- Development work acting for residential and commercial developers;
- Advising on planning issues and procedures;
- Experience of construction projects would be advantageous but not essential;
The position is suitable for a qualified solicitor with 3-5 years post qualification experience and good academic background and training. The successful candidate will work well with experienced professionals within a team environment whilst maintaining high work standards. They will thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments, adapting well to new areas of law.
A proven track record in fee earning ability along with a confidence in undertaking networking and business development for the firm is a requirement for this role. The individual will be a good communicator with excellent attention to detail.
Careers with Orpen Franks LLP
Orpen Franks LLP offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies. Orpen Franks LLP prides itself on its culture of cross department cooperation, open door policy and having a collegiate and collaborative approach to everything they do.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Orpen Franks LLP are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent