The 2021 EBA Annual Employment Law Conference will be held online on Friday 10 December 2021 from 2pm to 5.30pm.
Speakers & Topics:
- Eileen Barrington SC - The Organisation of Working Time Act: time for a snooze?
- Mark Connaughton SC - Collective bargaining now and the Supreme Court judgment in NECI
- Cliona Kimber SC - From Form to Forum – remedies in employment equality law
- Emma Davey BL - “Subject to satisfactory completion” - employment rights during probation
- Cathy Maguire BL - Medical Matters: doctors and decisions in employment law
- Tom Mallon BL - Power v HSE: the end of acting up?
- Jane Murphy BL - Taking and testing evidence in the adjudication of employment disputes
(3.5 CPD points).
Ticket fee is:
- €100 for non-members
This fee includes the PowerPoint presentations & Conference papers.
We recommend early registration for the 2021 EBA Annual Conference to secure your place.